We ship most of our orders from our store in CT via Fedex. Shipping costs will vary depending on weight, distance and method of shipping. Shipping charges will be calculated during the checkout process. In addition we charge a handling fee of $3.95 per order.
We will process your order during our regular business hours, Monday-Saturday 10-5.00, but orders received after 1pm will be shipped the following business day. We recommend you place your order early in the week to avoid the order being in transit during the weekend.
If you purchase candy or other smaller products we will try to ship USPS flat rate envelope or box and issue a credit for the savings.
We reserve the right to ship via any carrier.
All perishable items must be shipped overnight or 2nd Day air to avoid spoilage. scandinavian butik will not be responsible for spoiled perishables shipped Fedex ground.
During the summer heat we do not recommend shipping chocolates. The chocolate will melt despite ice packs.
We do not ship with dry ice but ice packs.
Orders to CT, NJ, VT, RI, MA, NYC, and parts of NY and ME will usually be delivered by Fedex the next day but it is not a guarantee.
Scandinavian butik is not liable for damage or delay during transit time.
We do not ship to Canada or overseas. But if you wish to purchase non-perishable products, please call or email our store.
During July and August we will not be able to ship perishables such as meat and other frozen foods UNLESS YOU CHOOSE OVERNIGHT OR 2ND DAY AIR due to the heat. We cannot be held responsible for meats, chocolate or cheese during this time.
Due to the volume of orders coming in we can not guarantee a quick turnaround. We are getting the orders out as fast as we can. Thank you for your understanding.
. . .
scandinavian butik strives to offer our customers a quality shopping experience and deliver some of the best products Scandinavia has to offer. Rarely do we encounter customer dissatisfaction. If we have mistakenly shipped you the wrong item, forgot an item, or you are not satisfied with the quality of a product, please call our office immediately so we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
. . .
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
. . .
Recent Credit Card transactions made on our site will appear on your credit card statement with the following descriptor: scandinavian butik LLC 203-529-3244 CT